Friday, September 28, 2007

A creature from the outside!


=
Four weeks old today! I just can't believe it. They have been home almost a full two weeks now and I have enjoyed them so much. I couldn't resist I had to post this pic of Anthony. He really worries about his sister but he also worries about his own bottle. In this pic he is really torn because sissy is screaming her bottom off for her bottle yet he is hungry too. He just can't figure out if he should give up his spot of "I was the first one awake so I should be the first one fed" or just be selfish and enjoy his bottle to the sound of his sisters screams.


I have been asked many times if I feed one first or the other. I think the best way to describe dinner time for the babies would be to bring up the movie Toy Story. If you remember the scene where Woody and Buzz are at Pizza Planet and Woody finds himself in the crane game with all of the squeaky toy aliens. They all sit in waiting to see who the "chosen one" is that the claw picks. That is kind of how it is when they wake up at the same time and are both hungry. You just kinda of close your eyes spin around the room 3 times and walk. The first baby you come to is the one that you feed first. But it never fails I get a look from the "chosen one" that reminds me of that movie " A creature from the outside OOOOOOO!"

No comments: