Saturday, September 29, 2007

The quiet time was not quiet

Just wanted to add that tonight was the babies first night at church. I was about to burst with pride walking in with everyone asking if they were twins and commenting on how cute they are. We reached the time of communion and the church is silent. The communion plate is being passed and Anthony is sitting on my lap. The praise and worship music was a lil too much for him I believe ,he kept jumping. OK back to my story the plate reaches me and I am very carefully passing it on to the person two seats down from me when it happened. PRRRRT! Yep that is right Anthony let out a big old fart with another following. My dad who was sitting three seats down heard it and leaned over to make sure he didn't blow a hole in his pants. I mean it was powerful! I wanted to crawl under my seat but I couldn't help but laugh and realize that he was my son without a doubt.

No comments: