Monday, November 16, 2009

Our newest FREE obsession..

Floyd Co. Public Library. We are now proud Library card owners. Victoria and I both. I took off early this morning to take care of it as James watched the kiddos. I had to be a sight wandering around looking at the millions of book available. I have to be honest, I spent most of my time in the children's books. I found Anthony a book called Truck Stuck, he LOVES it. It is about a semi that gets stuck under a viaduct. He gets very excited at the "step on the gas" part. He loves to stomp his foot. Addison had a book called "Mouse gets mad" selected for my little temper tantrum thrower. Victoria got a selection of Junie B. Jones books and a really cool one called fun things to do with Mom. Lots of ideas for crafts, recipes, and games to play. My throat hurts from reading. A lot of that going on here lately. It is a nice change from Spongebob, and Elmo. Victoria gets really excited to see her sight words in the book. She leaps off of the couch and says "CAN, WE, YOU, LIKE" makes her feel like a real big girl. Now to figure out taking the kids TO the library solo. Should be a challenge but I can do it!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yea! Fun times at the library! Cooper goes to the library. If Cooper can go the library and not get kicked out, so can your kids. :-)

Ashleigh Thorne (Edwards) said...

How are you Miss Kelly! I miss seeing you and catching up! Just spending some time today wandering the internet and came across your page again. We shoulder get together soon, I've had a lot of changes in my life!