Sunday, November 22, 2009

Can I have this dance?

Anthony and Addison have been getting along really well and enjoying each other's company. Last night Anthony, Addison, Brooklyn and I were sitting on the couch watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. The kids were getting a kick out of it. We reached the song Ol Bamboo. Anthony got up and started dancing. He looked over and saw that Addison was still sitting on the couch just watching the number. He walked over to her with the sweetest grin on his face held out his hand, took hers and said " 'Mon Sissy, dance." Addison looked up at him and said "OK" and they joined hands and spun in circles in the middle of the living room. I had to fight back tears. It was one of the most beautiful things I have seen. Such sweet kiddos when they are enjoying each other's company.

2 comments:

Jill said...

This made me smile. Love your babies. ♥

Anonymous said...

That had to be one of the sweetest things. I wonder if Peter ever asked me to dance. :-)