Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The big bad wolf

I can't remember if I wrote a post about this or not so forgive me if this is a repost.  I don't have the time to go back through and check..

When the weather first changed and the frost started showing up on the car I took Victoria to the bus stop and then headed to Marathon to get some gas.  I noticed a man standing outside the door to the gas station that appeared he was just standing there to get some warmth from people coming in and out.  When I got done pumping my gas I immediately drove over to McDonalds and got him some food and a large coffee.  Now remember I have A & A in the back of the car and they are now bouncing around saying "HAPPY MEALS!!!!"  They love the breakfast happy meals!  I turned and told them "No you see that man over there?  He doesn't have a home and he is cold so we are going to buy him breakfast to help him get warm." Anthony looked over raised his one eyebrow and was kind of confused.  My sweet Addison raised her voice as high as she could get it and asked "Where is his 'pam-a-lee' (family) ?"  I went onto to explain to her that he may not have any?  She then asked about his house and I told her I didn't know what happened to his house.  She then looked at me and said "Oh no the big bad wolf blowed his house down!"  She was very upset about this. She then turned and looked out the window and her expression changed from concern to extreme disapproval, "We need to have a talk with that big bad wolf!"

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi-larious! : ) LOL.