Saturday, November 22, 2008

Betcha didn't know.......

They say that you learn something new every day. Well, yesterday I learned a few things I would like to share with you.

-Glade flame less candles can work as a flashlight when you are crouched under the desk trying to work on the modem. (guard your eyes for the wisp of fragrance that comes out though, it tends to burn)

-The New Albany YMCA has these handy pump dispensers inside the toilet stalls in the bathroom, after 3 trips to the bathroom I learned that it is not hand sanitizer (or as Victoria calls it "Hanatizer")it dispenses, it is toilet seat cleaner. Quit your giggling. Yes I walked out of there each time rubbing it in my hands thinking "This is great I don't have to wait in line to wash my hands" not having a clue I was rubbing toilet seat cleaner on my hands

-Toilet seat cleaner smells really good and isn't too drying on your skin.

No comments: