Thursday, April 23, 2009

Driveway dancing..

I was sitting on the swing yesterday and Victoria came outside to entertain me. She loves to dance for me outside. It usually involves jumping jacks, or some kind of random jumping that to her seems like she is just as good as the Dancing with the stars instructors. She came out wide eyed and told me that she wanted to show me a new dance that she learned on High School Musical 3 (I know I am a glutton for punishment) and I told her sarcastically, "This better be something good and new, not something I have seen a thousand times before" She flipped around butt facing me and looked over her shoulder and said to me "Oh Mom, you ain't seen nothing yet." and took off with her routine. I have to admit it wasn't too bad. I may have to have her teach me some of those moves.

No comments: