Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh but it ended well.

Anthony was discharged today. The best part of this whole experience was that they asked me if I needed any assistance getting back to my car. I welcomed any help and in no time and Anthony was greeted with a Limo. Well, a Limo in a baby's eyes. A nurse had come to our room with a red wagon to take him and his stuff to the car. He was all propped up with his pillow and we took off. He held on with a death grip and with his "very serious" look, eyebrows down, rode to the elevator. The doors opened and a couple rode with us to the lower level. He looked up at them and raised his eyebrows so proudly making sure that they were checking out his ride. I was so upset that I had taken my camera out of my purse because that picture would have been priceless!

We are home and doing well. Grandma took Victoria and Addison for the night so that I can get some rest along with Anthony. I am starting to get really stopped up myself and want to get this under control quickly before I am down for the count. Anthony is jumping up and down in his crib and laughing. His cough sounds a thousand times better and is back to his old self.

No comments: