Friday, October 30, 2009

Kindergarten Halloween party

Unfortunately didn't happen. I got a call around lunch time to tell me that Victoria threw up and I need to come and get her. No fever at all and she8 was fine other than being devestated that she missed her Halloween party. I really think that she just got over excited and her nerves got the best of her. Took me back to
4th grade when I got the Chicken Pox on the day of the Halloween party. I have been scarred for life. lol.

After some observation and a nap I concluded that she was indeed not sick. We packed up some mac n cheese and headed to the annual Pines pitch in dinner. I planned this a little better and gave Victoria a pep talk so that she didn't freak out and end up under a table like she did last year when the Elvis impersonator came out. Still the same guy as last year. Mid 70's, knew about 3 words to each song, and was highly entertaining to two 2 year olds along with their big sister who was in the mood to dance. Anthony was sweating from his "moves", and every one of the grandmas and grandpas that were eating their scalloped potatos enjoyed the extra entertainment that they provided. Victoria did great and even went up and said bye to The King. Still haven't figured out what the freak out fest was about last year with her and Elvis. Not a bad dinner, and the kids had a good time.

No comments: