Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things left unsaid...

Wow I guess I have been really busy. I have had many wonderful things to blog about and just haven't gotten around to it.

I could blog about...

-The "Green week" that Victoria had at school, meaning that her behavioral card stayed on green all week long (first time since school started)

-The wonderful time we had at the hot air balloon race at IUS to celebrate.

-The great Monday night that Leslie and I had last night playing with Halloween makeup. I was in creativity hog heaven.

-Our trip to the zoo for the Biggest Halloween party!

-My love for this time of year, and everything that it has to offer. The colors, hot apple cider, pumpkin pie or anything else that requires whipped creme, speaking of hot chocolate sounds really good! :)

-I could talk about how nice it was to have a date with my husband at our best mans daughter's wedding at Kye's. That place is beautiful! We checked out the new Steinert's for an hour or two to check out the band. We left around 11 and found it to be hilarious. Times have changed. LOL!

I will however post some pics when I get more time.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love fall, too! Yea for Victoria!