Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things you learn on a Kindergarten feild trip...

-Montgomery farms is NOT Huber's! A small pond, 4 goats, 2 pigs, 1 pony, 5 chickens, 2 mangy dogs, some benches, and 5 port a pots, not my idea of field trip fun.

-"holding it" till we get to the closest convenient store isn't as good of an option as I thought. They too have a port a pot.

-Drizzling rain only adds to the humor that can be found in a place that markets themselves as "Montgomery Farms...not your normal family farm" So true, so true.

-Mrs. Anderson has her hands FULL with 27 children in her class.

-Jay Jay NEEDS to be tattle tailed on! That kid's is obnoxious and has ears that don't work.

-You could possibly get beat down by a Kindergartner, the size of a linebacker, for unknowingly trying to take the seat the she is saving for her Dad on the hayride to the pumpkin patch.

-Pigs smell just as bad as they did when I lived across the street from my Papaw's pig farm in my childhood, even if it is just two of them.

-119 Kindergartners and parents covered in mud + one hay ride = everyone coming off of the wagon looking like a scarecrow.

-Brewer, Victoria's crush, isn't really that cute. She could do better. :)

-The Kindergarten teacher are slightly unorganized and I will never send my child on a field trip alone. Mrs. Anderson lost a kid for a few minutes. Things are not like they used to be when I was in school where the parents were in charge of a few kids and their own. It was a free for all! Glad we were someplace where our group was the only ones there. It could have been a disaster otherwise.

-Getting to go on my child's first field trip was awesome and I had some great photo opps.



Victoria in the corn box making snow angels



Down the slide we go!



Victoria with her little friend that lives in our neighborhood. She is leaning on the boy that they are both in love with, Brewer. Erica and I teased that all girls school is in their future. The obsession with Brewer has already caused jealousy in their new friendship.



Loved having time with Victoria to myself! We always seem to have a good time when we do.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You make me smile with your comments! ;-) Love the pics. Especially the one of you and V. Thanks again for the haircut. And for putting up with a screaming baby during beauty shop time. :-)