Friday, March 12, 2010

"BOW-jangles"

Well folks I have decided to take this bow making a bit more seriously and have placed them in a couple of salons and made $50 last week while sitting on my couch. My friend Melissa's client helped me come up with a name "BOW-jangles".  They thought it went well with my love for music so I decided to take a stab at it and came up with a logo.  I have even started making dog bows.  Still waiting on some pics of pups with them on.  Can't wait!
Now I am trying to figure out my computer program to print out labels for my merchandise.  I am having a ball and it is a great distraction from things along with a way to keep my hands busy at night.  61 days smoke-free!  This has helped at night when nobody is up to keep me accountable (i.e. Victoria).   

Know anyone that needs a bow?  Know of someone that has a salon that could use a little extra retail?  Check me out on Facebook I just opened up a page with some pics of my work.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'll tell the girls at school about this. . .we have lots of mommies of little girls. So proud of you for starting this new "venture". :)