Monday, March 1, 2010

Not the kind of "date" we need

I am not sure where to even begin.  Ironically my last post was about going to court.  This one will be too.  Saturday was a bad day.  We allowed Tina to see Victoria for a few hours.  We got in the car to pick Victoria up from her mother's new house. James informed me that he got the mail,  in it was a letter from our lawyer that handled our custody case.  He was informing us that Tina's lawyer contacted his office with a court date for our contempt of court hearing.  She had threatened us with this a while back but we hadn't heard any more word on it at all.  I had been told that she threatens this often and never follows through, not to worry and just go on with life.  Easier said than done.  We have a court date in about 3 weeks.  So my time will be busy with gathering paperwork and character letters to take with us.  I am not sure what I am doing, how this is going to work out, and what we are going to do in the meantime.  I am not going to lie this is scary.  I have confidence that God will be with us on this journey but we could sure use some extra prayers for guidance and protection for our family.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You got it, girl. Sorry to hear this. You are covered in prayer. Let me know what you need me to do. Don't hesitate to call or ask about ANYTHING. Love you!

Mary Beth said...

You poor thing. I am so sorry you are being tested with this! If there is ANYTHING I can do, do not hesitate to ask. I'm here whatever you need.