Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nobody likes a Tattle Tail

After having a wonderful breakfast with Anthony, Addison and Victoria her school for "Muffins with Mom" I came home to change clothes and do a little cleaning.  I grabbed my favorite comfy sweats and one of James' shirts.  Anthony flipped out!  He was floored that I had the audacity to wear one of his Daddy's shirts!  He grabbed it (while it was on me) drug me around the house saying "No No Daddy SHIRT!"  I looked down an him while pulling my shirt, well "Daddy's shirt" back over my shoulder and said "You want to call Daddy and see if it is OK for Mommy to wear this shirt"  I got a low eyebrowed "UH-HUH!"  We called Daddy put him on speakerphone and Anthony took over the conversation, smacking my chest grabbing my shirt and telling daddy to "LOOK!" (mind you daddy is on the phone).  James got quite a kick out of it and I did end up getting permission to wear his shirt.  I haven't heard a word from Anthony since about my outfit.  Little stinker.

1 comment:

Jill said...

How cute, thief! ;)