Friday, March 12, 2010

Introductions

I met James on Wednesday so that we can take his truck to Carmax and sell it.  Very excited to have that car payment!  That truck hasn't been my most favorite thing in our life since he purchased it.  We have wanted to sell it for a while but never had any offers.  Last weekend as James was cleaning out the back I found myself tearing up.  Lots of memories in that darn thing.  We left the church after our wedding in it.  Many trips to the drive-in.  Anthony had his first cotton candy in the back of it at the drive in.  And that truck was the start of "Daddy Cruck".  Anthony and Addison would cry when they heard the truck fire up when Daddy would leave for work.  So it was bitter sweet to sell it.  But mostly glad it is gone.

As we were standing at the counter at Carmax the sweet young girl was commenting on how cute A&A were.  She asked them their names and Anthony without skipping a beat jumped up landed firm on his feet, hands stationed on his hips said "I'M PIDAMAN!" He has finally opened up his mind to allowing other superheros into his heart.  Thanks goodness we have more options now.  But Superman will always have his heart.  :)

On a different note the case is going VERY well.  I am trying not to get too confident, but let's just say that things have swung in our favor, and are continuing to do so.  I will have "the clear" to speak more on it after the court date.  But let me just say that God is moving and making himself known.  Praise Him!!

No comments: