Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am not surprised...

After getting ready (having a good hair day) and going to pick up Victoria from the bus I reached into my purse to look once again at my speeding ticket to make sure that I had the right time for my court hearing today.  Yep, 4:00 is what I thought.  WAIT......4:00 MARCH 2, 2010?  "What day is today? Crap! Oh no your kidding me!  This can't be!  Yep, Kelly your court day was.....yesterday!"  Can you tell my head is a little out of sorts?!?  I called and reset the date for a couple of weeks from now.  I called my dad and told him what I did and he laughed and said with all of this court stuff going on in our house on a slow day in the court room the judge is just going to say...."What are the Craig's doing today?  Let's bring them in here."  LOL!  Laughing is better than crying.  :0)

No comments: