Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My sweet Victoria

Busy morning. I am facilitating a new study at church called 5 Conversations to have with your Daughter.  I believe it will be a really good one.  After Bible study I helped out with painting a mural at church for 3 1/2 hours. By the time we got back home from being gone for the whole morning and early afternoon A & A were exhausted from playing in Bible land and so was Victoria.  I told Victoria we were going to lay down and take a nap.  Our nap turned into 2 1/2 hours.  I woke up to find Victoria laying at my feet just waiting for me to crack one eye open.  As soon as I did her mouth started going 100 miles a minute she was about to explode.  I told her "Just give me a minute to wake up, Honey"  I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room to see that she had "cleaned up" the house.  She fed the cat, put the mail on the desk, filled the napkin dispenser, put the diaper bag in the nursery and unloaded it along with putting up A & A's toys in their room.  What a little sweetheart!  She was so proud and so was I.

No comments: