Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waterplay day

What a great weekend we had!  Weather was hot but great!  We got the kids outside for A&A to play with their first water balloons.  We were expecting them to catch on that you are to throw them at each other (they do with all of their other toys) but they were content to just throw them immediately down making an hour of filling ballons last about 4 minutes tops! :0)  James got a bucket and scrub brush and Brooklyn and Victoria helped him wash the outside of the house.  It is amazing how filthy gutters and siding can get.  The house looks so much better!  He worked is butt of and the sun cooked him.  I worked away on the inside trying to get caught up with laundry and washing the windows.  It is so nice to be able to see out of them.  I am sure it will only last till the next PB&J for lunch.  Clean windows beg for sticky fingers. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

I feel like I clean my windows all the time, but one day I know I'm going to miss seeing those little handprints there.

Or maybe not. ;)