Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To Holiday World or not to Holiday World....now THAT is a silly question!

 A few days ago I had a serious talk with Victoria.  I explained to her that I know that she loves Kindergarten and she has worked really hard, but I had a very important question to ask her. She was all ears and bracing herself, she had no idea what to expect.  I told her that her last day of school was Thursday and she could go and have one more day with her class and have an ice cream party of she could go with Grandma, A&A, Aunt Punkin, Tyler and I to......Holiday World!!!  She came unglued!  HOLIDAY WORLD she yelled over and over.  Her jaw hit the floor and her eyes popped out of her head.  Very excited little girl she is.  My nephew Tyler is having his senior trip and Punkin is driving the bus so they will be there also.  We have been keeping an eye on the weather and there is a 50% chance of isolated thunderstorms.  We are going to brave it.  A rainy day in Holiday World is better than a rainy day at home.  Can't wait time to start packing..

No comments: