Saturday, October 2, 2010

The most beautiful wedding

The wedding was absolutely elegant.  Leslie looked like a cake topper and I was in tears while I did her hair.  I just couldn't believe that she was getting married and to such a sweetheart.  They are going to have an incredible life together.

I woke up at 5:30 to get the day started.  I had to get myself ready before I could make it to Shepardsville by 7:30 to do 7 heads of hair.  After that I needed to get to my house do 2 more updos on my little ones before I scooped them up in the car and headed to the church by 2 for pics.  It was a whirlwind!  Here are some pics....

Leslie and I waiting to get the show on the road.

checking out the view of her awesome self.  :)  She looked so pretty!

Addison listening to instructions before we left for the church.

The whole bridal party!  Such a fun group of girls!

Addison being so very lady like during the reception.
I entertained the flower girls while we waited for the wedding to start.  Nothing like a little storytime to keep the kids still.

No comments: