Monday, October 11, 2010

Today Victoria started the day with an upset stomach that resulted in me being very happy I grabbed those barf bags at the Immediate Care when I was with James.  We headed back home for her to rest and I got the kids situation in their room quarentined with movie and steady flow of fresh toys and I headed outside with the monitor to dig in the shed.  Crissy was needing my bumble bee costume for a video at church.  I knew it was in the shed just didn't know where.  The thought of going in there is very scary.  Not sure if I would return.  :)  I needed the motivation to help out a friend to get my butt in there.

I have started stream lining the house since remodeling the kids rooms.  Still need to get a coat of paint in A & A's room but been going through everything and if it doesn't have a purpose it goes.  I emptied out 5 garbage bags just in our bathroom alone.  The lotions that you have to have but never use and now they are old and smell funny.  The bathroom looks so good now.  Can't wait to get my paintbrush rolling in there.

Since starting this post I have emptied out 13 storage tubs in the shed and made 5 trips to Goodwill.  My kids are still here I have not donated them.....yet;)

No comments: