Wednesday, April 30, 2008

God answered our prayer in the form of Ozzy Osbourne?

Well James spoke with "Shaggy" again today and everything still looks like he will be driving for Disturbed and then Ozzfest. He was told today that he was assigned to drive the bus for Kelly and Jack Osbourne. I told him that I think that is initiation for the job to have to drive the bus for Ozzy's kids. I can only imagine the stories that he will call home with. I hope I get to meet Sharon. I have to say I do like her. Hopefully I will get to go to a city where she will be at. James is about to have a stroke or heart attack one worrying if this is legit or not. God love him! I told him that I believe that this is the answer to the financial prayers that we have sent up. We just laugh we didn't know God was going to answer us in the form of Ozzy!

No comments: