Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My how things have changed

Ok I am still trying to get that video to load on my last entry. I apologize. Addison has been babbling Da Da for about a week now nonstop. She cracks me up. She is developing quite the temper too. She started yelling at you and it comes out "EEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY DA DA!!!" I am not sure if she is mad at me or at Da Da. Everyday is an adventure.

Well the title "My how things have changed" refers to what excites me. This week I got surprised with a midweek visit from James with a surprise in hand. He bought me a new vacuum. I have been in need of one for a while now. I have had mine for about 7 years and it has been on it's last leg for while. He walked up the driveway with a Hoover Pet hair magnet God (This is not the official title). I spent the day amazed at what this things picked up. I vacuum about 3-4 times a week honestly and I had just vacuumed 2 days ago and just in the nursery, hallway, Victoria's room and living room I picked up so much dirt that I gagged as I filled up a very large mixing bowl to overflowing. Yes I am a freak when it comes to seeing my progress. I had to visibly see what I was getting out of the carpet so I collected it in a bowl as I had to empty it several times because of the shear amount of dirt that I was collecting. I had no clue that my floors were still that dirty after all of the vacuuming that I do. This thing is AMAZING!! Let me tell you that if James had come home with a 10 ct diamond and this vacuum (after seeing what it is capable of mind you) I think you wouldn't be able to see what I was more excited about...........but I would STILL take that ring!

No comments: