Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Preparation

This week has been slammed with appointments and things to get ready. James and I are going to enjoy another night at Ceaser's with Aunt Marlina and Uncle "boom boom" Travis. (we gave him that name due to his love of fireworks and firearms) We are staying the night on Thursday night and eating at Portico again. Mom is watching the babies and James parents are taking Victoria. Mom is going to have her hands full enough with just the babies on a few hours of sleep. She works at 4 in the morning on Thursdays and is going to pick them up after she is done. Dad is going to be home while they are there and he is excited about getting to spend some time with them. I get tickled at him. When we are over there and Dad just disappears we usually find him in the other room just watching them breathe. It is such a neat feeling watching your parents watch your kids in amazement. So let the packing begin. Mamaw and Papaw watched Victoria last night so I have the morning free so to speak to get stuff ready for tomorrow.


This week was the start of alot of new things. Today will be Victoria's first real session with her counselor. She asks all the time if we are going to talk about feelings today. That is the best way for me to describe where we are going. Plus they have sand for her to play in she loves that. I also started my "Mom and loving it" bible study at church. It is every Tuesday morning and they have childcare too. I am super excited about it. I think it is going to be a great study.

Addison had her evaluation for First Steps yesterday and passed with flying colors. She is still babbling away and Anthony is still working on getting that crawling thing down. The girls that came to do the eval said that was typical for b/g twins for the boy to work on motor and the girl to work on verbal early on. I guess I am going to have another talker on my hands with Miss Addison Marie. Lord help me.

No comments: