Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Need to destress?



Today at Walmart Victoria and I decided to follow Grandma Harb into the makeup. We found a facial mask that claims to take away stress. Actually we have had little stress here lately, but I still thought that it would be a good idea. She said excitedly that we could be Craig's Salon again. So while watching Big Brother 9 we decided we needed to de-stress. I painted Victoria's face and I bravely allowed her to paint mine. She didn't do that bad of a job I was proud of her.

By the way God has blessed us with a grant for counseling at Family and children first. She will be able to get help for as long as needed fee free. Praise our God! He is so good to us! We were connected to them through CAPS, again something that I learned about through church.

No comments: