Saturday, April 5, 2008

If we are the body

One of my favorite Christian songs is "If we are the body" It speaks of people in need and if we claim that we are the body of Christ then why aren't his hands reaching?" It has a good message to it and stops and makes you think about things. Today our family was on the receiving end of Christ's hand. Today was a day of service for our church. Kirbie Moore of the Children's department called and asked me what kind of formula the babies use because she and her friends were wanting to help us out. Less than an hour later she along with 3 others showed up with 3 cans of formula and some onesies for the babies and a tea set for Victoria. I am humbled by the love of God and the people of our church. I stand in awe of him daily. Who am I to deserve such blessing? Just like another favorite song of ours that says "You know the depth of my heart and you love me the same! You are amazing God!"

No comments: