Thursday, May 21, 2009

OH CRAP!!

Here are some of my "oh crap" moments from the past few days......

-I knew the second that I woke up Sunday morning that something was out in my neck. I am now on day 5 of my stiff neck. It has been very interesting leaning over the tub washing kids up especially with my following two moments.

-Yesterday I awoke to Addison screaming bloody murder. I stumbled down the hallway (pre-coffee) and noticed a look from Anthony as if to say "Uh mom, you don't want to come down here.". Addison had taken her FULL diaper off and was finger painting in it. She had it covering her hands and feet, spread from one end of the bed to the other and all down the curtains on her side of the window.

-Later that same day during nap time Anthony decided he wanted to finger paint too. Bed #2 to clean up and child to hose down.

-I got my days mixed up and was suppose to meet a dear friend at the park to walk and have missed out on another opportunity to meet her new son.

-Addison was walking through the living room with her sippy cup. Halfway through the living room she dropped it and looked down at it and my little Addison Marie said "OH CRAP!" Really? Really? This soon???

No comments: