Thursday, May 14, 2009

Step one......DONE!

I am so glad to say that my sister made it through her surgery and that the first step of this process if finished. Thank you so much for the prayers and support that you have shown her. My whole family really appreciates it. She decided to stay with the needle lumpectomy. She was in surgery because they took a little more than they had originally planned. From what I understand She is to go back to the doctor next week to read her pathology report and get the results of what they found. She said that she is suppose to start radiation in two weeks.

My niece Ariel is scheduled for surgery on the 23rd. Ariel voiced her opinion that she wanted to stay at Kosair and the same surgeon because she was comfortable there and knew the doctors and nurses. Her surgeon is going to have someone from the spine center to assist him while in surgery. That helps ease our mind just to know that an extra set of eyes and hands are going to be in the room.

Going to take it easy today. Not feeling so good this morning. I was suppose to go meet my friend Jill at the park and meet her new little boy. I don't believe that the rain is going to let that happen, plus if something is brewing in my system I want to make sure that I don't get anyone sick.

No comments: