Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ah this is nice...

JAMES IS HOME!!!!! He rolled in our driveway about 5pm yesterday. So good to be able to feel is hug instead of thinking about them while on the phone. Man I have missed him! Busy weekend ahead. We are having our Blues, Cruise and BBQ at church this weekend. Should be really fun although I am not sure that I am going to outside much in this heat. Man it is a scorcher out there!

James is currently out of the house running errands with the children 2 feet and taller, along with seeing his Dad in the hospital. He went back to the ER yesterday because he started bleeding from his incision. His surgery was at Nortons and went to the ER at Floyd. From what I understand he was there waiting for a room to open up at Norton because the Floyd Co. Doc's didn't want to touch him due to law suits of working on someone elses work or something like that. He is currenly at Norton. I will have an update later.

No comments: