Friday, June 19, 2009

All of the follow ups...

-My sister's pathology report was not clear. There is still a spot in question. She is in a very tough spot after the news that my brother in law is going to be laid off in two weeks and the Insurance is no longer going to be in affect. I have no clue how she is holding it together with the new of Darwin's lay off, her current medical news, my niece still in need of another surgery and an Insurance hourglass pouring sand as we speak. She is now seriously considering a mastectomy to make sure that there is not more questionable tissue to deal with and not wanting to go through radiation with an upcoming surgery in Cincinnati to be scheduled for Ariel. They are looking into Cobra from what I understand to see what other options they have.

-My father in law is still in the hospital. He did really well during surgery. He has been complaining of his arm and shoulder hurting and is in a lot of pain. I am not sure how much of his liver they removed but have been giving him morphine steadily. He is building up fluid in his lungs and is starting pneumonia. I am not sure how much longer they are going to keep him in the hospital, I will keep everyone posted.