Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. James was stuck in Georgia this Father's day. It was getting hard to be at home and not have him here. So Mom and I packed up the kids (Dad left to go to work today too so she was alone for the day) We asked Victoria what she wanted to do because we were trying to decide between going to see UP or the zoo. Victoria decided the zoo while jumping up and down in the living room singing, "The zoo, the zoo". Next time when it is in the 90's I believe we will veto Victoria's vote and go to the movies. It was too hot even after getting drenched in the water chasing Anthony. We had a good time though.






I do have to add that I was starving when we were done chasing children. I went the the African Outpost by the gorillas and got a chicken sandwich. Addison was playing with my pickles. 5 minutes into my sandwich Mom and I look at Addison and she has her pickle slices laid on top of her feet in her new umbrella stroller that Grandma got for her. She then bit a hole through the middle of the pickle and put it on her big toe. She got really mad when her big toe ripped all the way through the pickle. There I sat trying to eat my late lunch and Addison is sitting there with a pickle slice on her foot just relaxing. And let me tell you don't you dare touch it! She screamed! Mom had to replace the pickle when her big toe ripped through it. Mom got another stack of pickles and Addison wanted NOTHING to do with any pickle that already had a hole in the middle of it. It had to be a perfect sliced pickle or apparently it didn't look right on her little bare foot. We won't even get into the tomato slices that were also available. It was quite precious. I wish we had taken a picture of that. Pickles the new accessory for Summer 09.

No comments: