Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It just comes with life

I am still alive! I have missed you all in Blog land. Life has been hectic and hard.

I did finally get to hang out with my friend Jill and visit some. Kade her son is just precious and BEAUTIFUL! Addison was in love. She sat on the couch next to Jill while she was feeding him and decided that she had to go and get one of her babies and feed it a bottle too. It was so cute to watch Addison checking out Jill making sure that she was feeding her baby right. After they left I put the kids down for a nap and Addison woke up saying "Where baby??" She was really smitten.

My sister has had her second lumpectomy. She is needing to wait a week on the pathology report to see how much radiation that she is needing.

My niece has had her 3rd surgery. She got out of the hospital about a week ago. They had a follow up visit today because they were needing some x-rays to find out what had happened. Her back had curved yet again. Indeed another screw has come out and it didn't hold like it was suppose to. This is now the 3rd surgery and the problem isn't fixed. We are all at our wits end!

Victoria has been slightly out of control and is back in counseling. Who would have thought, Tina is out of jail and Victoria is back in counseling. Didn't see that one coming. That is sarcasm folks.

James is now with his 3 company since the beginning of the year and buying a truck. Lots of empty promises from companies. It is very frustrating! He didn't make it home this past weekend, and that makes for a long long two weeks on his end and mine.

On a funny note, another child threw up on Anthony at church this past weekend. I know that this is gross but it was also quite funny! I picked up Anthony and Addison from class after church and Anthony looked at me with his shoes off and a different shirt on like he really had a story to share with me but just couldn't find the words. The girls were cracking up at him. They said that the other child didn't have a fever and they think it was just a freak accident that it happened but they said that Anthony's face was priceless! I would have loved to have seen that.

One day at a time is all you can do. Gotta keep going.

No comments: