Thursday, May 27, 2010

Post pics please!!!


Try to look at this pic and not say "Ahhhh" go ahead I dare ya.  :0)
OK now try to look at this one and not smile.  I can hear her squeal when I look at this one. 
Addison "helped" Papaw play pool while Anthony was at the hospital.


My brave boy heading into surgery. I adore this pic. He was a hit in surgery prep.


Showing off his name on the board. (Bottom in blue)

Anthony and his monkey Grandma got for him. The sweet nurse put an armboard on the monkey like Anthony had to make him less nervous about it. 
Anthony felt so safe with his Superman cape above him and Ironman below to protect him from unwanted guests in the room.
It was all worth it!  Papaw Gee got me a Buzz lightyear!!!  To infinity and BEYOND!
Addison enjoyed having Grandma show her how to dress up and perform.  She is singing into a plastic shelf leg.
The Addison and Victoria show!!  No applause just throw money!

Anthony finally got a Superman.  It helps to have a Grandma that is personal friends with the man that owns Horner Novelty.  Check out that face.  "I can't believe it! Superman in the flesh, well plastic"
Something else you can do with an Easter egg after Easter.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Awww, I miss these kiddoes. Great pics! I'm loving the Superman outfit at the hospital. So glad everything went so well!