Thursday, December 9, 2010

There are few things more frustrating to a Blogger than...

stupid camera problems. I have so many things I have wanted to share but they are locked away on my camera because for some reason our Adobe won't let me upload from our card.  With my mom's camera it is perfectly normal.  So I am at the mercy of mom's memory card to share things. 

I want to take some before and after pics of rooms. Everything has been changing so often that I forgot to even take a before. I need to get a new camera. I believe that I will for Christmas, I like to share pics. Until then here are some great no house related shots that were taken off of my mom's camera a few days ago.



Mom and I at Paula Dean's restaurant playing with fried green maters.
Addison thought it was cool so she played with her croutons.
Anthony eating his salad with a knife.  Whatever works kids, whatever works.

Addison waiting to get into Santa's workshop. She had just told me that Santa was "handsome"

Checking out Grandma's breakables on the railing to the basement stairs.


Love this shot of the girls.  They had so much fun in Charlestown dancing in the gazebo.
"I feel like I'm forgetting something...I mentioned the Corvette right?"

"Um, I just want Ironman stuff.  Can we just get to the part where you give me the candy cane?"

Christmas card worthy.

 There is nothing I repeat NOTHING more awesome than my Papaw Gee!
Anthony  fell asleep with his water guns in hand.  You never know when a robber is going to break in.  You want to always be prepared.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Pics of you guys always brings a smile to my face! Can't wait to see you guys next week! :)