Monday, December 27, 2010

Iwinman hair

Anthony and his Ironman.  Yes I know it is misspelled in the title but that is how my boys says it.  I am sitting at the computer with a pounding headache and this is why...

I am working on my bedroom trying to get all of the stuff put where it should go and Anthony enters stomping pulling on his hair.  He lowers his eyebrows and says "Iwinman hair" in his lowest scariest voice.  This is what he calls it when he lets me put pomade in his hair and style it.  He swears he looks just like Ironman when I do it.  Funny thing is that Ironman wears a full face mask and his hair doesn't show.  Anywho I turn to look at him and his hair is wet.  At first I thought that it was just him getting in the bathroom and getting his hands wet and then rubbing it on his head.  My theory faded when I got a whiff.  "Anthony show me."  He quickly raised his hands up to keep me in my room and not out in the rest of the house saying "NO! NO! NO!"  My insisting finally paid off and he lead me down the hallway into his room.  There is laid my bottle of Faith Hill perfume my In-Laws got me for Christmas.  My son is stomping around the house thinking he looks EXACTLY like Ironman while smelling like the perfume counter at your local Walgreens.

No comments: