Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Toothless sleep walking.

Victoria is quite excited!  She woke up this morning to find money under her pillow from the Tooth Fairy.  She almost forgot as she was drifting off to sleep reading Steven Tyler's biography. :)  She not only lost one of her teeth yesterday she lost one of her crowns she got when she was 2.  She had 8 along with the 4 front teeth pulled but now she is only down to 7 crowns.  Very excited kid plus it was the first time that she had her tooth to give to the Tooth Fairy.  She lost the others.

Last night around 9:30 as I was wandering around FB and listening to HGTV in the background I heard someone walking around behind me.  Everyone was in bed asleep and it was a bit alarming.  I turned to find Victoria just wandering around the living room eyes wide open.  I turned and asked her what exactly she was doing.  She turned to me and asked, "Can I go give mom a hug and tell her good night?"  Puzzled I asked her to repeat herself and she said the same thing. Mind you she is motioning back to my bedroom and asking ME permission to go and give ME a hug in the other room.  Straaaange!  I decided I was up for it and just told her "Sure!"  I followed her into my room and she lifted up the bottom corner of my quilt on my bed and started to feel around under it.  I guess she was looking for me.  She then grabbed the cut foils that were sitting on my bed from my hair stuff and shoved them under my quilt and patted them.  She immediately reached back under the quilt and pulled them back out and turned to me and asked "Where do you want me to put the memory game?"  I told her just to leave it on the bed.  She grabbed a comb and put it in the drawer, told me that there were no more clothes to put away and went back to bed.  I grabbed my phone and recorded it to show her this morning.  We both got a good chuckle out of it.

 I know that I sleep walk but had never encountered someone else doing it. My mom tells me stories of waking up and throwing a bottle of Vaseline at her.  She said one time I didn't want to go to my boyfriends house because it was too far to walk (I had planned on driving).  Now I just settle on eating everything in sight in my sleep.  lol

No comments: