Saturday, July 9, 2011

Charlestown has huge bugs!

I had a ball tonight with Crissy at the Charlestown park. They apparently have a movie night every Friday outside in the park.  Tonight was Despicable Me.  They had free ice cream too!  Can you beat that?!  We had so much fun watching the people there along with watching the movie.  But I do have to ask a question.  How do you get your bugs so big?  I swear one flew by me that blocked the whole screen.  I think I heard an engine coming from it too.  Crissy joked that it was a remote control spy that the toddler in front of us hooked up because he kept coming over and grabbing Anthony's water bottle.  He was sending the robot bug over to check out our snack  bags to see if we had anything else. We got quite a chuckle out of that.  Good times.  I love me some Charlestown festivities.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You know, several of our friends tease us about having a Charlestown zip code, but C'town does have a nice hometown feel. And I haven't seen the big bugs yet. We may have to check out the movies. Sounds like fun!