Friday, July 15, 2011

Sanford and Son

My back yard is a spitting image of that show.  There are over 13 (they just added more) 8 foot long tables FULL of stuff along with truck load after truck load of stuff waiting for a space to go.  My mother in law is having her yard sale this weekend and hopefully all of this stuff will be sold!  I am going to sneak out and take a pic in a minute after they leave from setting up.  It is a bit unbelievable. Two storage units full that they had to rent a Uhaul to get it over here. They have been on it for 12 hours straight at this point and I have had people in and out of my house all day long and strangers walking around my back yard.  Good times let me tell ya good times!  Deep breath...I will not be a control freak, I will not be a control freak, I will not be a control freak.......I have a feeling that the wallpaper in the back bathroom that is giving me a run for my money will be done before the yard sale is if my wrist will just hold out. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! Wish we were in town to go! And now I totally have that song in my head. . .;)