Friday, July 22, 2011

I found my camera cord!

Here are some random pics that I wanted to post but wasn't able to until I found my camera cord.  These are in no particular order as I don't have the energy in this heat to organize them.  :)
Here is my little princess right before she made her decision splash and rock the boat getting herself kicked off. I love the look of contemplation.

Anthony right before the act..

 My gorgeous plants that I got from Meijer.
 My fountain right after I cleaned it and defeated the swamp monster.  It already has green gunk growing in it again. :(

This is one of my favorite things in my house.  I didn't make this surprisingly enough.  It totally looks like something that I would make. My sister found this steal at a yard sale for 75 cents!!  LOVE IT!  I have it right on my front door.
 My lovely chicken border after about a week of workin on it.  I give up.  I will have to be covered somehow.  It started taking the finish off of the wall. 
 This is Anthony and I drenched at Kart Country this past Sunday.  I was still soaking wet hours after getting out of the boat.  Next time I will bring a change of clothes.
 I adore this picture!  James taking his son on his first go cart ride.  Anthony looks terrified!  Much different story when he got off the cart.  He was beaming!
 Victoria at dance class.  She loves it and is wanting to continue on in ballet.
The Craig family arrival at Kart Country.  We missed Makenzie as she was babysitting and wasn't able to join us. 
Anthony and Addison at dance class.  Addison is to Anthony's right.  She is probably telling the girl next to her how to dance and Anthony is trying to figure out where the Transformers are in the room.  He is standing beside me and informing me that he doesn't sit on a flower mat anymore that Miss Amy got him a monkey carpet to sit on. This is very important to him!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that wreath. It was the first thing I noticed when I dropped off the cupcakes! Always love seeing pics of you guys!