Saturday, July 2, 2011

Things I don't want to forget about today

  • Anthony saying a prayer in the middle of dinner.  "Dear God, Thank you for the Transformer Hot Wheel you are going to get me next weekend.  The one that looks like Bumble Bee and the one that looks like Spiderman.  I love you.  I know you.  Amen!"
  • Addison telling me "Mom remember I don't like these potatoes (red skin potato salad)  That is just the way it is."
  • Watching the kids play in the back yard with their butterfly nets.  They are butterfly nets to the common eye but in the hands of my 3 little ones they are power sticks!  Each was their own commander leading troops to war and none of them had any soldiers.  :)
  • Sitting on the front porch with the glow of my flood light by my clean fountain watching fireworks.
  • Watching my husband drive into OUR driveway in his semi and the kids screaming and jumping up and down.  Anthony yelled "Yeah! Daddy brought his semi home!"

No comments: