Friday, July 8, 2011

Where or where?

I really wish that I knew where my cord to my camera was so that I could load photos to post on here.  I have done some work on the house.  I have no room "done" but have the rooms mostly set up and wanted to give another tour of the place.  I am still working on the border and have ordered a product called WP Chomp that I hear is a miracle product.  We will see.  It should be in on Thursday.  I hit up Grant Line nursery today and got some annuals half off.  I planted some flowers on the front and back porch.  Found some flowers called Hot Cakes.  They are so cute.  Really tall and kind of look like carnations.  I couldn't resist a flower named after a pancake.  Come on!  Still loving the house and even loving all of the extra work that it needs.  :)

No comments: