Thursday, August 30, 2012

The start of T-ball

 It didn't take Addison 2 seconds to set up her area. She has been wanting to break out this chair for Tball for quite some time now.  She has to make sure that her water is set up and all is in the correct spot.
" I can't believe I am here and that I FINALLY get to play."  He was so pumped!  This was the point where mommy put on her glasses so that nobody could see the tear welling up in my eyes.
 Anthony and his coach.  He was so excited to hear that he had a female coach.  He said I hope that she is pretty!  My, that boy is going to be a handful. When he caught the ball he would throw it back to his coach look over at me and point his finger to me like "That was for you mommy!" Melted my heart!
 Sock it to em buddy!  He really enjoyed hitting the ball.
Then they ran the bases. The coach had them run the bases and yell out the name of the base as they hit it.  This was hilarious as Anthony kept getting messed up and the more laps he took the more he would mess up. Such as this lap where he said 16th for 3rd base and got mad at himself about half way home.  Such a nut!

No comments: