Thursday, August 30, 2012

What a hunk!

While chatting with my nephew online about college life and feeding him and his 3 buddies he lives with it reminded me of something that I needed to tell him about.  Something I would like to look back on my blog in years to come and remember.  While at Meijer last night getting anything that was not nailed down and chocolate we walked by a huge display of Coors Light.  Anthony gave it the once over and said "There is beer!  That is what Tyler (my nephew) got on his (21st) Birthday!  A big hunk of beer!"  I fell out laughing in the store.  "A what?!" I said.  "Mom I said a hunk of beer."  I had to share with him.  Next time Tyler takes off to a party and needs to bring a case of beer with him I am sure that he will think of his cousin back home and get a chuckle.  I am sure that the term applies to Coke and Pepsi as well.

No comments: