Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bad beginning hilarious end

Only a child can make you so mad you see red and then on the same day make you want to pee your pants with laughter. This morning I woke up and was surprised that Victoria wasn't in bed with me watching cartoons. (the normal routine) I was even more surprised to hear her on the monitor saying "Where's sissy?" over and over. I knew that could only mean one thing that she was in the nursery without permission. A big no no! I tiptoed down the hallway to catch her in the act. I noticed that the blanket on Addison's bed was moved and that the bumbo seats were toppled over. When I made my was into the nursery I didn't see Victoria, but I could hear her very well. When I peered over the Addison's bed my heart dropped. Victoria had made her way INTO Addison's bed and was playing peek-a-boo with her smashing a blanket over her head. Let's just say that mommy was VERY MAD! Her day quickly turned into sitting in time out all day long only to get out of time out to eat and take a nap. NOT A GOOD DAY FOR VICTORIA!


I headed out to the shed (very dangerous) to start getting stuff together for the neighborhood yard sale on the 14th of next month. This will be the first time that I am participating in this and I knew that I had stuff that I could get rid of in there. I had to take a picture of the mess that was in the yard it was ridiculous. Victoria's time out turned to sitting on the top step of the porch quietly while mommy worked. She has a very hard time being quiet (as any of you that have met her know) Looking at all of the mess she kept yelling to me "Are we having a yard sale?" I didn't respond to her repeating this over and over through the course of the day I just kept working and getting stuff reorganized. As always, nobody has to respond Victoria will just keep talking.
Dusk started to come and all of the neighborhood started walking their dogs. Victoria watched about 4-5 people walk right by our driveway with their dogs and said "Well......................I guess nobody want to come to our yard sale" I about peed my pant with laughter. Let's just say she knows how to push my buttons, but she also knows how to make me laugh the hardest that I ever have. You gotta love her....the little turd!

No comments: