Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The waiting game

Well we have spend the day packing and playing with the kids. The Grandparents kept them last night so that Daddy and I could get some quality time and things done without kids wanting snacks and babies needing diaper changes. We have waited all day for the guy with the flight arrangements to call and let James know when he will be leaving town. James was told today that after Disturbed goes to Europe that he will be driving for Stone Temple Pilots until Ozzfest kicks off. So looks like in the next month I will be seeing Disturbed live (I am beside myself) along with Stone Temple Pilots and Sheryl Crow at Ceaser's. Anyone wanting to babysit feel free to give me a call. lol. I am not going to even mention the fact that STP will be in Vegas for a week in June. Let's just hope that Ozzfest starts up in July. I can see a trip to meet my Aunt and Cousin's coming. Fingers are crossed.

No comments: