Thursday, May 15, 2008

"It blowed" and Houdini

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. Things haven't been too exciting around here. James made it in late last night and it was great to see him in bed when I woke up. Apparently I didn't give him much attention when he got home. I just rolled over and gave him a kiss on the check while eating a Little Debbie Smores cake (if you haven't tried them go to the store NOW!) When we got up I made everyone breakfast and put the babies in their bouncy seats for their morning bottle while I finished up cooking in the kitchen. I peeked outside to check how cool it was outside when I noticed that one of my irises finally bloomed. Victoria and I have been keeping a close eye on them and have been anxiously awaiting their blooms to brighten up the side of our house. Well today was the big day for one of them. Just as delicate and bright yellow as a sun. I yelled at Victoria to come outside and see. She walked outside with her pj pants pulled up and walked down the house to check it out. She turned to me with the biggest look of excitement and said "It blew!" How cute is that?

In the midst of our excitement James yells at me in the house to come in and see "My son". Funny how when someone is in trouble they are only related to you. Anthony was climbing up sissy in her bouncy seat grinning from ear to ear. His seat was still buckled with no baby in it. He has figured out a way to escape. He loves to play with sissy and just can't stand if when he is done eating to have to just sit there and not play with her. By the way she could care less. We have to get onto him all of the time because he climbs her and loves it when she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth with him on her back. She gets pissed off and he just giggles and thinks that sissy is a ride that you don't have to put a quarter in.

Sissy had a first last night too. She has learned how to get up into sitting position from laying down. Unbelievable! They are growing up too fast for mommy. I am afraid that I am going to miss something.

No comments: