Monday, May 5, 2008

You can lead Addison to a horse but you can't make her touch it











Well Monday was another doc. appointment for my "happy pills" refill. Which I needed after seeing what the scale said. I dropped the kids off at Grandma Harb's then decided to take Victoria with me to the appointment. I was in and out in about 15 minutes suprisingly so we took off the the community park for some swinging and hide and seek. It is rare that her and I get to spend some time together just her and I and I like to take advantage of it when I can. I taught her how to roll down the hill and get chigger bites all over herself. She enjoyed it while it lasted until she started itching. We headed back to Grandma's house to feed the catfish that we caught earlier along with several others.

My sister, God love her, is a yard saleaholic. She is always on the lookout for bargins. She found this very loud wet suit with built in floaties that she thought Victoria HAD to have for a dollar. Victoria tried it on and was in love! She wore it all over the yard and we laughed so much that we sent her out closer to the road to wave at traffic while they drove by. She got some of the craziest looks. I thought mom and I were going to pee our pants laughing.

It didn't take Victoria long to notice the horses across the field from Grandma's house. She yelled at Mitsy, the neighboor, and asked about her horse. Misty yelled back at her to come on over and see them. Within 10 minutes we had the babies packed up and Victoria had been lifted up onto Queeny Bee's back. I thought she was going to explode. Was a look. She was so proud of herself and I was proud of her too. After the reaction to the fishing experience I thought the horse would end in tears too. She sat up there like it was her pet. I took the babies one by one out of the stroller. Anthony just stared and studied it and then the horse just licked his foot. Anthony responded by looking at the horse like it owed him money. Addison on the other hand just starred at it with a look of "It's......It's.... so filthy... EW!" What a riot.

James cleaned out his truck today and took a leave of absence just in case something happened he would have his spot back at Summitt. Bless his heart he is just gnawing his fingers to the bone until he gets on the plane and realizes that this is real.

No comments: