Thursday, September 25, 2008

Clean house means a day of being the coolest mom



In our house we have a bit of an obsession with Reality TV. I know it isn't the most wholesome thing to watch but I get a kick out of it anyway. Victoria has become especially fond of America's next top model. She models in the house quite often. She does her little turn on the catwalk as the song says. Last night I let her stay up a little late after her program at church to watch ANTM and the photo shoot was about smiling with your eyes. They put the models in the pool with only their eyes peeking out of the water. It must have impressed her because today when I told her I had all of my work done and I had time to play she said let's play "Nes TopModel" (one word)I agreed and surprised her by bringing her our digital camera to take "real" pictures. She posed me "in the water" using a blanket. She directed me and took my shots. Later in the day she asked if I would do another "shoot". I told her I was at another shoot as I was fixing lunch for us. She walked away and said in a defeated tone "I guess I'll see you at the finale." I guess I should take it down a notch on the Reality TV. I have gotta go Survivor is coming on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny and sooo true,have fun ladies