Thursday, March 26, 2009

A week and a half of health is all we get.

Doctor appointment again for Mr. Anthony. It started with runny nose and then went to fever and vomiting. I thought it was an ear infection again with him pulling at his ear, but no, it is a viral infection in his lungs. We are doing steroids, breathing treatments and starting him on Singular to see if that helps the congestion he has had since birth. I had to give him a breathing treatment in the doc office, by the time it was over my back was on fire, I was dripping with sweat,and tears welling up. I opened up the door to the room and told the nurse I was on the verge of a meltdown. She thankfully came in and chatted with the kids to distract them while I cleaned up the shredded paper on the bed from him clawing to get away from me. Oh so much fun. He is doing well since we got home. Taking well to the breathing treatments, and not getting too hyped up with the steroids. Addison on the other hand is starting to get fussy and getting warmer. I have a feeling they are going to drop like dominoes again.

On a great note, I have to brag on my husband!! He has lost over 20 lbs.!!!! I am so proud of him. He has been eating a lot of Subway with Dad on the road and cutting his Mt. Dew consumption (also called his stay awake potion). It has been working and is needing to put a new hole in his belt because it is loose on him. Such awesome work honey! I am glad it is paying off. Now can you come home and stay with these sick kids so I can get to the gym? I am needing a new hole in my belt but not in a good way. :)

No comments: