Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Don't forget these days

I have found myself with tears in my eyes over how truly blessed I am lately. The twins are at such a fun age and I now look at them and know that is the age that I got Victoria and it shows me how far her and I have come.  Amazing how time flies.  The kids have been saying the cutest things and been so appreciative of stuff.  They will run up to me hours after we are home from someplace and one of them will run up to me and give me a big hug around the neck and say "Thanks for taking us to the library mom".  My heart turns to a puddle. 

Some funny things I don't want to forget...

*Addison was a little meanie and pushed Victoria in the chest because she wouldn't give her back a toy.  I spanked her and sent her to time out.  She screamed at the wall for quite some time and then suddenly got the hint that her display wasn't impressing anyone and yelled down the hallway to me "MOM SORRY I PUSHED YOUR DAUGHTER."

*Victoria learned that tomorrow we are heading to Irvington.  She was unaware of why and I was giving her clues why we would want to go to Irvington (to see her brother and sister up from Florida) and she said "Mom I don't know just tell me the only thing is know is Irvington Coat Factory."

*While leaving Kmart tonight the kids noticed that it went from dusk to night time.  Anthony looked up at the sky and said, "God used a dark crayon."

Ah those kids don't know what I would do without them besides less laundry.  Lucky girl I am.

No comments: